1) All Your Favorites:
- Food: Pizza
- Movie: National Treasure
- Movie Character: Mark Zuckerberg, Social Network
- Book (Author): Lance Armstrong, It’s Not About the Bike: My Journey Back to Life
- Book Character (what book?): Aron Ralston, Between a Rock and a Hard Place
- Show: Friends
- Type of Music: Country
- Musical Artist or Band: Kenny Chesney
- Album: Bright Side of Life, Rebelution
- Song (Artist): Burning Up, The Expendables
- Artist: Michael Couch
- Painting: Walls of Clamshack
- City (foreign or domestic): San Diego
- State: California
- Country: US
- Place (anywhere): Seaworld
- Sport: Baseball
- Activity: Frisbee
- Hobby: Bikes
- Board Game: Risk
- Monopoly Piece: Dog
- Quote: “The pitcher has got only a ball. I’ve got a bat. So the percentage of weapons is in my favor and I let the fellow with the ball do the fretting.” –Hank Aaron
2) Why did you choose Santa Clara?
Great school with a beautiful campus and baseball field
3) What draws you to baseball? What makes it appealing to you? What is special about the college game?
I love baseball because it is the most fun thing to do in the world. The most appealing thing about baseball is hitting. The most special thing about the college game is how it is so team orientated.
4) How has the fall season gone for the team and you personally?
The team has improved a lot but there is still much work that needs to be done before February. Personally I have had a good fall, and learned a lot.
5) Who is your favorite guy on the team to compete with? To compete against? Why?
I would compete with Justin Viele any day of the week because he does everything to win, and is never satisfied. I love competing against Lucas Herbst because we are both very competitive with each other.
6) Top 5 people, living or dead, to compete against? In what?
- Lebron James-Basketball
- Nolan Ryan-Baseball
- Pedro Martinez-Baseball
- Barry Bonds-Baseball
- Alex Rodriguez-anything he wanted
7) 5 people, living or dead, to have coffee with?
8) What would you do with a billion dollars?
Give money to my parents
10) What’s your ideal 1st date? Who? What? Where?
Lauren Conrad, go to the beach and sit on a blanket while drinking some beverages and learning about each others lives, then do whatever she would like