All Your Favorites:
- Food: Teriyaki Steak
- Movie: 21 Jump Street
- Movie Character: Danny Mcbride (Hot Rod)
- Book (Author): The Hobbit- J.R.R. Tolkien
- Book Character (what book?): Stanley Yelnats (Holes)
- Show: Eastbound and Down
- Type of Music: Hip hop
- Musical Artist or Band: Iam$u!
- Song (Artist): Justin Timberlake- Mirrors
- Artist: Salvador Dali
- Painting: Red Skelton
- City (foreign or domestic): San Francisco
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Place (anywhere): At&t Park
- Sport: Hockey(besides baseball of course)
- Activity: Hiking
- Hobby: Cooking
- Board Game: Settlers of Catan
- Monopoly Piece: top hat
- Quote: “Whatever you feel like doing, do the opposite”
Why did you choose Santa Clara?
I chose Santa Clara because I love the environment and it is close to home. the Guys I have me through baseball have been the best bunch of guys I have ever been around. It is a place that has beyond amazing facilities and it has been a place that I am able to further my abilities as a baseball player
What draws you to baseball? What is special about the college game?
Baseball has always been my favorite sport because anything can happen. I love pitching and knowing that I can throw my best stuff and still not know what is going to happen. it is a game where I need to be calm and focused on the mound as well as be physically prepared.
Who is your favorite guy on the team to compete with? To compete against? Why?
I like to compete against TJ Braff because I know him very well on and off the field. I know his strengths and weaknesses as a hitter so it is all about execution.
Top 5 people, living or dead, to compete against? In what?
- Joey Chestnut- competitive eating
- Barry bonds
- Ken Griffey Jr.
- Babe Ruth- Pitch against
- One on One vs. Wilt Chamberlain
5 people, living or dead, to have coffee with?
- Will Ferrell
- Bobby Seale (Black Panthers)
- Teddy Roosevelt
What would you do with a billion dollars?
Start my own restaurant with my brothers and travel the world.
What do you want to be doing in 10 years?
Still travelling the world most likely laying on the beach.
What does your ideal day look like?
Wake up and eat a massive breakfast with my family, play a baseball game then go to the beach in the evening.
What’s the #1 item on your Bucket List?
See the remains of the Mayan Temples.