All Your Favorites:
- Food: Steak
- Movie: Anchorman the Legend of Ron Burgundy
- Movie Character: Ricky Bobby
- Book (Author): Raymond Chandler
- Book Character (what book?): Philip Marlowe (The Long Goodbye)
- Show: The League
- Type of Music: Country and Rap
- Musical Artist or Band: Toby Keith
- Song (Artist): Perfect Girl (JB and the Moonshine Band)
- Artist: Lysippos
- Painting: Apoxyomenos
- City (foreign or domestic): New York
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Place (anywhere): Yosemite National Park
- Sport: Baseball
- Activity: Fishing
- Hobby: Writing poetry
- Board Game: Scattergoires
- Monopoly Piece: Top hat
- Quote: “It works 60% of the time… Everytime”
Why did you choose Santa Clara?
Santa Clara offered beautiful facilities, a strong liberal arts education and near perfect weather.
What draws you to baseball? What is special about the college game?
The prospect of competing with some of the best players on the west coast will push me to my limits and make me a better person. College affords me the opportunity to get me in the best physical and mental health of my life and form healthy habits.
Who is your favorite guy on the team to compete with? To compete against? Why?
Nick Medeiros: He has a drive to get better with everything he does and I hope to keep stride with his development and competitive spirit.
Top 5 people, living or dead, to compete against? In what?
- Lou Gehrig
- Joe DiMaggio
- Michael Jordan
- A Marine
5 people, living or dead, to have coffee with?
- Will Ferrell
- Richard Branson
- Brad Paisley
- Ted Nugent
- Les Stroud
What would you do with a billion dollars?
Invest my new found bills in a series of risky yet promising investments, repay my parents for everything they have done for me, buy a cabin by a lake, and donate what I don’t spend to charity
What do you want to be doing in 10 years?
Playing baseball or working/writing on a TV show or movie (acting?)
What does your ideal day look like?
Sunny, 75, Baseball, Fishing, Steak Dinner, special evening with the lady.
What’s the #1 item on your Bucket List?
Go Salmon fishing in Alaska