1) All Your Favorites:
- Food: Steak/Tortellini
- Movie: Shawshank Redemption
- Movie Character: Samuel L Jackson in Pulp Fiction / Brad Pitt in Fight Club
- Book: The Outsiders
- Show: Family Guy
- Type of Music: Hip hop
- Musical Artist or Band: Tech N9ne
- City (foreign or domestic): Scottsdale
- State: Arizona
- Country: U.S.
- Place (anywhere): The Baseball Field
- Sport: Baseball
- Activity: Eating
- Hobby: Fantasy Sports
- Board Game: Candyland
- Monopoly Piece: Ship
- Quote: “Don’t ever let anybody tell you that you can not do something”
2) Why did you choose Santa Clara?
I chose Santa Clara to play baseball and for the amazing baseball facilities and a chance to do something great and go to Omaha.
3) What draws you to baseball? What makes it appealing to you? What is special about the college game?
It is tough to say what draws me to this game. I was introduced to it at a very young age. When I was born my dad put a baseball glove in my crib and ever since he taught me how to play I have just loved playing. I always have fun when I am out on the field and the feeling and smell of being on the field always brings a smile to my face.
4) How has the fall season gone for the team and you personally?
I believe the fall season is going great for our team. We are making a lot of progress as a team and learning a lot about each other and what we need to do to be successful. Personally I am learning a lot about myself as a player especially at the plate and constantly working on my swing hours before practice begins.
5) Who is your favorite guy on the team to compete with? To compete against? Why?
I love competing with Justin Viele (speaking workout wise) because you know he will always give you his 100% effort and seeing that makes me push myself harder. I like competing against Tommy Nance because as a hitter it’s a battle when you get in that box and Tommy is a tremendous competitor and it is always intense when we face each other.
6) What would you do with a billion dollars?
I would first help out my family everywhere in the world with their expenses whether it be debt or college funds. Then I would donate a good amount to charity, put the rest away and possibly invest it.
7) #1 on your Bucket List?
Play in the Big Leagues
8) What’s your ideal 1st date? Who? What? Where?
Well, I’d take out Nicole Sherzinger from the Pussycat Dolls. We’d start by going rock climbing and get a little sweat going. Then we would go to the spa and shower off before our couples massage session (hour and a half) Then it would end with going out to dinner and then going back to my place and renting a movie while eating popcorn or ice cream whichever she wants.